- Innovative and new, reusable, fresh produce storage bag that keeps fruit & veggies fresher for longer (2-3 weeks) without plastic.
- Made from three layers of breathable cotton, the Cotton Extended Storage Produce Bag creates the perfect environment to keep produce hydrated and slow ripening.
- Keep your fruits and veg happy and eliminate food waste!
- Each bag is machine washable and is designed to last for years.
- Solve food waste
How to use
- Just dampen the bag with water
- Wring out if needed
- Add fresh fruits and veggies.
Unique Three Layer Design
The Swag is made out of three different/unique layers of 100% natural, unbleached, unseeded cotton materials (US Patent No. 10,179,687, Australian Patent No. 2015221423, South African Patent 2016/06336, International patents pending).
Layer 2 - The layer that lets your fruits & veggies hydrate - The thick, absorbent middle layer holds the bulk of the moisture. This layer draws the water away from the fresh produce yet allows it to hydrate as needed.
Layer 3 - The layer that lets your fruits and veggies breath - The inner layer of The Swag provides a dryer protection barrier however as all three layers are permeable, they allow your fruit & veggies to breathe and stay Fresher for Longer.
- Small: 14.5" W x 9"H - The Small Swag is perfect for smaller vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes etc.
- Long: 20.5" W x 9" H - The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer vegetables such as celery, spinach and leeks; however, you can put fruits & veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact.
- Large: 16.5" W x 15" H - The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies, and leafy greens of any size. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens all in one Swag!
Shipping practices -
All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.