Do you need all natural, effective cast iron conditioner for your beloved iron pans?
This hardworking scrub makes it incredibly easy to clean and condition your cookware with every use, and includes no waste packaging from beginning to end.
Just scrub, rinse, and heat after cooking and you’ll be amazed at how slick and non-stick your pots and pans become, while being completely protected.
Size - This is a large glass container full of 21.6 ounces of conditioner that lasts a LONG time.
How to use - After Cooking:
- Rinse away loose food with warm water
- Use one spoonful to scrub your cookware clean
- Rinse out salt and oil with warm water (no soap!)
- Put cookware on the stove and begin heating
- Wipe out all remaining oil and water
- When cookware begins to smoke remove from heat and let cool
flax seed oil
Total Net Wt: 33.8 oz
Made by a small family business in the USA.
Packaging - This cast iron conditioner comes in a glass jar with a metal lid. both are recyclable, and reusable.
Shipping practices - All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.