Patch is the natural alternative to wound care and perfect for everyone, including those with sensitive skin. Made from natural bamboo and enriched with the natural goodness of activated charcoal, coconut oil and aloe vera gauze.
These Bandage Adhesive Strips use natural and sustainable resources that are historically proven to soothe symptoms, while promoting natural wound recovery for all skin types.
Each tube has 25 bandage strips inside that are:
- 100% compostable
- Latex free
- Ethically produced
- Vegan friendly
4 Different Types to choose from
1. Natural for cuts and scratches
PATCH Natural are a natural alternative to common wound care and are designed to provide sensitive support for cuts and scratches.
2. Kids Coconut Oil for abrasions and grazes
PATCH Kids Coconut Oil is made from natural bamboo fibre and enriched with coconut oil to assist the repair of minor bumps, grazes and scratches.
3. Aloe Vera for burns and blisters
PATCH Aloe Vera is enriched with the natural goodness of aloe vera to help the natural recovery of burns, blisters and minor abrasions.
4. Activated Charcoal for bites and splinters
PATCH is enriched with activated charcoal gauze to help promote the natural recovery of bites, splinters and infections by drawing out impurities from the wound.
- NATURAL BANDAGES: These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They're latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- Our strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.
PATCH was born when the founder of Patch noticed that while trying to protect his son’s adventure wounds his skin was in fact reacting badly to a common wound covering and making the wound worse.
He was shocked to discover that there is an array of chemicals that lurk in common plasters. He became motivated to find better alternatives when he found that Charlie wasn’t alone with his reactions. His research found that a staggering number of the world’s population can’t wear common wound care coverings, which was predicted to be on the rise.
The other side of James’ motivations were spurred on by his other son, Xavier, who hates putting creams on his skin.
Ultimately the wish for a wound care product that wouldn’t cause nasty skin reactions and serve as a way to help heal the wounds was the real reason for PATCH.
PATCH is an incredible natural alternative that’s good for you and good for the planet.
All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials. Click here for more shipping details.