This sleek Saalt Mesh Hipster Period Underwear blends breathable sheer mesh and an oh-so-soft and stretchy waistband that moves with you through your daily hustle. Full back coverage for no pad, no problem confidence.
*Fit: If between sizes, order one size up.
Why you'll love the fit: Mid-rise for a comfy fit at the hip and full back coverage.
- Designed in Paris. Because strong and beautiful is kinda our thing.
- Peace out, pads. The perfect replacement for pads and liners or backup for your cup or tampon without the pad-like bulk.
- Tax-free pair anyone? Saalt Wear is HSA/FSA Eligible.
- Body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Mesh: 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Gusset: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Breathable PUL lined
Zero toxins, zero worry
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
To ensure you choose the best fit before you order, check out our Saalt Wear size guide below.
What about the nylon (plastic) these are made of?
We pride ourselves on being a plastic-free company. For period panties we made an exception. Because of the amount of waste traditional feminine products create we felt it was a good trade-off. One pair of mostly recycled Saalt Underwear can last 5 years (or more!) saving literally thousands of pads from the landfill.
For hygienic reasons, Saalt Wear is not eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. All Saalt Wear is final sale. If you have any questions after your purchase, reach out to us. We’ll make sure you wear our Wear with confidence.
Do good every wear.
Saalt is a B Corp. That means from every purchase, Saalt gives 2% to donate period care to areas with the most need, and funds initiatives in menstrual health, girls education, and sustainability. Thank you for (period) caring.
All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials. Read more here.
Saalt Mesh Hipster Period Underwear is made by Saalt in Sri Lanka