Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Reusable and biodegradable Bee's Wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic—for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and for covering a bowl or casserole dish.
WASHABLE, REUSABLE, FULLY BIODEGRADABLE
MADE IN VERMONT BY A CERTIFIED B CORP
ETHICALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
These wraps can be placed over bowls, wrapped around food (like half a banana, or orange slices etc which are PERFECT for your littles lunches!), or folded to hold sandwiches, fruit, veggies, etc.
They’re pliable with the heat from your own hands and can be washed with cold water to be used over and over again.
Easy to clean
Wash with COOL water and mild soap and let air dry (do not use hot water or heat)
The assorted set includes:
- 1 Small (7" x 8") - great for 🍋 🥝 🍒
- 1 Medium (10" x 11") - great for 🥑 🥐 🧀
- 1 Large (13" x 14") - great for 🍉 🥗 🍞
The Medium set includes:
- 3 Medium (10" x 11") - great for 🥑 🥐 🧀
The Large set includes:
- 3 Large (13" x 14") - great for 🍉 🥗 🍞
Comes in 100% recycled unbleached Kraft paper packaging, printed with Soy Ink, which is 100% recyclable
- Bee's Wrap is made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap with natural antibacterial properties that can be used again and again.
- 100% plastic free (100% plastic free packaging)
Shipping practices - All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.
Bee's Wrap is made by Bee's Wrap, LLC in the USA