Our stylish and smooth cotton swab are eco friendly and biodegradable, with a handle of sustainably-grown bamboo.
Bamboo is one of earth’s fastest growing natural fibers. It’s used here to create a durable, multi-purpose cleaning tool without the plastic waste.
Our bamboo-stem Zero Waste Cotton Swabs are 100% biodegradable. Perfect replacement for plastic cotton buds
- Double tip cotton swab
- A set of 100% biodegradable cotton swabs that are made of renewable bamboo wood and cotton.
- Pack of 200 cotton tipped applicators in recycled kraft paper
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
Zero Waste bamboo cotton buds is the perfect FULLY environmentally friendly cotton buds.
Main alternative to plastic
The main alternatives to plastic cotton buds are paper and bamboo cotton swabs. Both alternatives are better than plastic. Bamboo sticks, however, are eco-friendlier than paper cotton buds, which are made from wood and paper glue. The raw bamboo stick needs less resources to be made and is sturdier.
Bamboo-Cotton-Swabs Product Details:
- Pack of 200
- 100% Biodegradable so you can reduce your plastic waste
- Double-ended thin design makes it super easy to clean little nooks & crannies
- Made from sustainable materials with no fossil fuels
- No carbon footprint in manufacturing
- Cardboard casing
- Sent to you in a 100% Compostable and Biodegradable Mailer
- Bamboo Length: Approx 3in
- Cotton head length: 0,4in x 0.2in
This product is shipped directly from the distributor in the USA saving an extra trip to us here in Oregon, and reducing packaging.