Every part of our Child's Plant-Based Bamboo Toothbrush is plant-based: bristles, handle, and box.
- The bristles will not leave a carbon footprint once they degrade in the soil since there are no plastic components like Nylon. No need to remove them before disposing like other bamboo toothbrushes.
- Soft bristles made from 100% Castor Bean Oil. USDA Certified 100% Biobased. Bristles made in Germany.
- The handle is made from Organic Bamboo.
- The packaging the toothbrush comes in is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- Green American Certified. USDA Certified Biobased.
- Verified BPA-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Natural and Non-toxic.
Kid Sized - made to fit into little mouths, this brush is 6 × 4 × 1 in
Brush with Bamboo is a USDA Certified Bio-based Product by United States Government’s Biopreferred Program. A purchase of this toothbrush is a vote for bio-based products that are not fossil fuel-based.
This is the world’s first plant-based toothbrush. Every component of our product is plant-based: bristles, handle, and packaging.
More about this toothbrush -
Toothbrush Lifespan - Our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. Please see care details on the Proper Care page.
Bamboo Handle - High quality easy-to-grip curved handle made entirely out of organic bamboo. Only wild, giant Moso Bamboo is used for these bamboo toothbrush handles. No pesticides or fertilizers are ever used on the bamboo – in fact, because it is wild mountain bamboo, doing so would be completely impossible. Likewise, the bamboo is never watered – only natural mountain rain. At present less than 1% of the possible bamboo harvest resources available are used in the sprawling Chinese bamboo mountain range where our supplier harvests bamboo.
Plant-based bristles - The soft bristles are made from 100% Castor Bean Oil. USDA Certified 100% Biobased, and made in Germany. This is the latest and most advanced biobased bristle in the world today.
Compostable Packaging - The whole product is ecological, including the packaging. The outer box is made from 100% paper and is also biodegradable – no tape or glue is used.
True Sustainability - Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Because it contains naturally-occurring antimicrobial agents, there is no need for using fertilizers or pesticides during its cultivation. This bamboo is totally organic and wild. After the bamboo stalk is harvested to use for toothbrushes, another stalk takes its place and grows to full size within just 2 years — a remarkable growth rate!
Shipping practices - All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.
Keywords: Tooth brush,