The best Zero Waste Safety Razor & Replacement Blades on the market - hands down. From manufacturing, to shipping, to end of life, this razor and it's replacement blades are completely waste free.
High quality, easy to use, and much cheaper than disposable razors, the safety razor gives an extremely close shave and lasts for years and years. This is one of the best zero waste swaps you'll ever make.
- For Men and Women & all shaving needs
- Over-built components for durability
- Made from Stainless Steel to protect from corrosion
- Zero Plastic Waste
- Comes with 10 free blades
- Replacement Blades only $.35 each
- 4" in length with a sturdy, heavy feel that makes shaving effortless
What's in the box?
Included in the box are 1 safety razor, 10 quality replacement razor blades.
How to insert the blade
- Twist the bottom of the handle to remove.
- Drop in the new high quality stainless steel blade, and twist the handle in the opposite direction to reattach the handle.
See video for a demonstration.
How to shave with a safety razor -
Some people are unsure about trying a safety razor because it's a little different than using a disposable. Believe me, it's better, but here are a few things to know before getting started:
- Get comfortable holding your razor: Feel its weight, shape, and learn how to put the razor blade in properly (always holding the shorter edges that aren’t sharp). See video below for a quick tutorial.
- Lather up with soap or cream. If you shave in the shower just soap up and shave like normal. If not, use shaving cream or shaving soap and get a nice lather built up.
- Go slow. Hold at a 30-45-degree angle to shave (normal shaving angle). There’s no need to apply pressure, just let the weight of the razor do the work. You’ll need to move with your curves to maintain the angle, which can take a little practice. Do not pull the razor across your face like you would with a plastic disposable razor. Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, especially in the beginning of your shave. You'll quickly get the hang of it.
- Moisturize. This is a close shave, and your skin may be a bit dry after, so moisturize!
- Cleaning and storage: Rinse off your razor when you’re done shaving, and store it in a dry place.
- Replacing the blades: It’s a personal preference as to when you need to replace your blade, but they typically last about 10-15 shaves.
- Disposing of the blades: Use the little envelope supplied to you in your package and send them back to the manufacturer for recycling when youre done. Send to Albatross Designs PO Box 2254 Berkeley, CA 94702
Love this razor. Bought 2 from you. One for my daughter for Christmas. My friend bought one too and loves it! - MJ Leggo
Whew, that was a close shave. - F. Stateler
Frankly, it's a healthier and more pleasant experience than the "modern" way of shaving. Certainly a lot better for the environment. - C. Baskind
Shipping practices -
All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.