This gorgeous Plastic-Free Bamboo Hair Brush is a high quality zero waste alternative to hair brushes made with plastic. It has a natural, elegant feel, and functions exactly like conventional hair brushes.
- Cushion base is natural rubber
- Brush pins are pure bamboo
- Bamboo handle has a beeswax finish
- Compostable packaging made from paper only
6 Reasons to use a Bamboo hair brush
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials.
- Hand crafted where the materials are sourced for fewer carbon miles.
- Less static - Plastic hair brushes increase the electrical charge of your hair, and as a plastic brush glides through your hair, the increased electrical charge leads to static.
- Gentler detangling - The bamboo bristles of our no plastic bamboo hair brush are surprisingly soft, smooth and free from sharp corners, so when pulled through your hair, they detangle gently.
- Shinier hair - A bamboo hair brush glides through your hair, teasing the natural oils from the scalp along each strand, which results in a shinier, glossier appearance.
- Massaged scalp - Our bamboo hair brush with natural rubber cushioning and smooth bamboo bristles stimulate and massage the scalp when you use them. Massaging the scalp increases sebum production, which means softer, shinier hair.
Care - The Bamboo Hair Brush is resistant to water damage. However, excessive water exposure should be avoided. If the brush becomes wet, we recommend using a towel to wipe it dry.
When properly cared for, this hair brush can last for decades.
Shipping practices - All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials.
keywords: hair, hairbrush