While dental floss that is made of plastic may be good for your dental hygiene routine, it's not good for the world around you. Plastic releases toxins into the ground when it's placed in landfills so choosing dental floss made from silk is a more eco-friendly option.
Doing so means that you can maintain a good dental hygiene routine while also helping to take care of the environment that you live in.
This eco-friendly Peace Silk Dental Floss with Refillable Container is made from natural peace silk, this means that it's 100% biodegradable. There is no danger of this dental floss causing damage to the planet. It provides exactly the same excellent dental care experience as any plastic floss.
Peace silk is exactly the same as regular silk, the only difference being that no caterpillars were harmed during its making. Rather than boiling intact cocoons containing caterpillars, peace silk producers wait until the moths reach full maturity and naturally break out of their cocoons.
- 100% biodegradable dental floss made from natural silk, natural candelilla wax, and natural essential oils for the flavored floss.
- Our silk is sustainably harvested. Read more about Peace Silk.
- Each box contains stainless steel container and three refills.
- Each spool is 33 yards long.
- Each spool will last 1 person roughly 2 months
- Built in floss cutter in container.
- Plastic free packaging.
- Texture that removes more build up than traditional floss.
To learn more about Peace Silk view our article HERE.
This product is shipped directly from the distributor saving an extra trip to us here in Oregon, and reducing packaging.