This Plastic Free Wood Fly Swatter is hand made here in Oregon by local artisan Teleo Colaborative.
The leather is hand cut and punched, and the hardwood handle is hand cut and shaped on a lathe.
This hight quality tool is extremely effective, and will last a very long time.
Because of the nature of wood and leather, each Fly Swatter will have slight differences.
- Catch Insects Of Any Size - Unique flyswatter specially designed to swat flying and crawling insects near or far; catches insects big and small on surfaces or in the air
- Flexible Leather Head - Strong, high-quality leather swatting surface offers great maneuverability; allows for a range of angles
- Long Handle - Swatter handle measures ~13" long and features a long handle for adequate reach
- Swatter Leather surface measures about 5 inches long by 4 inches wide
- Easy To Clean stain-resistant leather won't leave marks on surfaces; easy to clean with soap and water
Shipping practices - All Well Earth Goods products are packed in 100% recyclable paper based materials including recycled paper tape, recycled labels, recycled mailer envelopes and recycled paper for cushioning. No plastic is ever used, and the smallest boxes or envelopes possible are used to reduce materials. Read more here.